- Contact me.
- Send me photos, preferably as email attachments. U.S. Mail is okay, but original photos will not be returned. I can help you choose a photo that will best translate into a painted portrait. I need to be able to clearly see the pets eyes and nose. Blurry photos do not translate well into a painting.
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be due. If a definite size has not yet been decided on, approximate payment must still be made to hold your place on the waiting list. Your place will not be held until a deposit is made.
- I’ll begin your painting as soon as possible. I am usually booked approximately 1-3 months into the future. Please know that I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
- Remaining amount of the commission is due once the painting is completed. Full payment (+Ca. tax if applicable) required before delivery. I usually deliver the artwork if it is within driving range to Los Angeles. I ship via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
For special sizes and price information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I offer a range of prices based on size and if it’s a single or multiple pets in the painting.
- Smaller head portrait canvas, approx: 16 x 20 in. to 20 x 24 in. $375
- Medium size portrait canvas, approx: 30 x 30 in. to 30 x 36 in. $500
- Large portrait canvas, or 2 pets in a painting, approx: 36 x 36 in. to 30 x 40 in. $750